Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
For after hours emergencies and referring physician calls, our main number (423-844-5400) is answered by our answering service, 24 hours a day.
Patient appointments may be made several ways:
- By referral from another physician
- By referral from a patient’s employer or worker’s compensation carrier, or
- By referral from an emergency room physician
- Self-referral, by the patient. Some insurance carriers, for example Medicare, require your referral to be made by another physician. It is the patient’s responsibility to follow the requirements of their individual insurance plans.
PRESCRIPTION REFILL POLICY
Prescription refill requests should be phoned into our main office number
(423) 844-5400 during normal office hours:
Monday through Friday
Between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM
Please phone in your request at least seven days before your current prescription runs out, in order to allow adequate time for your prescription to be completed and mailed to you.